I am a major procrastinator at times and this is why, even though I received this award last month, I am just getting around to acknowledging it. Sorry Kathryn!
Thanks for the “WordPress Family Award”. I like being part of a global community where people can share their thoughts and ideas with others.
The rules for this award are simple. They are: 1) Display the award logo on your blog; 2) Link back to the person who nominated you; 3) Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family; 4) Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them; and 5) That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
I have not been able to spend much time as I would like to finding new blogs, so my friend’s blogs might have been recognized by me before.
- Alesia blogs – she is gone for the summer but when she returns she will have interesting, fun stories about family and life
- Cosmic Chaos – she is a friend of mine that I met through the local writing group in my hometown. She is also an awesome poet and most recently a published author. Her book Blood Adversaries is now available on Amazon. BUY her book!!!
- Love Life and Creative Things – she has not posted in several months, but I just go and look at her maple bacon cupcake picture. Mmmm bacon
- Bruce Louis Dodson – he moved to Sweden and I am living vicariously through his experiences. I also like the cat tales. Hilarious.
- Raani York – she has funny down-to-earth letters to celebs that make me laugh out loud.
- August McLaughlin – she post very intellectual, thought provoking posts that have me thinking long after I am finished reading.
And because I am feeling lazy, I did not include 10 blogs like I am supposed to. There are a lot of great bloggers out there. I plan to get more connected in the future.
So if we bend the rules a little. You are acknowledging others that are part of the family of bloggers.
Congrats on the award Amarylis! Hope you’re keeping well 🙂
Thanks Rohan! Believe it or not, I am working on a little something for you. 🙂
Oooh awesome 🙂 Can’t wait!
Grattis! And thanks, Amary!
[I guess this makes me worse at procrastination than you since I’m just getting around to this email.]