Extra post alert!!
BIG Thanks to ROMANCE4THEBEACH, I have been awarded the Lovely Blog Award.
I guess she gets my weird.
Since I choose to accept this nomination, I have to follow the instructions (that’s how they get ya) and I will try to do my best to keep this going…
Rules of the one lovely blog award…
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Rule 1 & 2 & 5 already done.
7 Facts about myself
- My favorite romance author is Amanda Quick. Her heroes are always so dreamy, even when they are trying to be dour. I like the strong silent type. I think that is what attracted me to my hubby. I digress…
- I like camping. My hubby introduced me to the outdoor life and I love it (as long as I have electrical hookup, running water, my kindle, ipad, and decent phone reception :))
- I am in love with food (but you probably could tell that already).
- I read my poetry at open mic events in my hometown.
- I made it a personal goal this year to read the entire Bible in less than a year. I am 75% through so I think I will make my goal.
- I like to play tennis. Sometimes when I serve, I pretend to be Serena Williams.
- Sometimes I read the dictionary for fun. I admit I am a logophile (word lover)
- An extra fact: Today 9/5/2014 is my 3 year blog-aversary!!!!
Nominating bloggers for this award
- Cosmic Chaos http://charehney.wordpress.com/
- Booked away by Sophie http://bookedaway.wordpress.com
- Perpetual Page Turner http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/
- Girl Boner http://augustmclaughlin.wordpress.com/
- The Reading Bud http://thereadingbud.wordpress.com
- sondasmcschatter http://sondasmcschatter.wordpress.com
- Quirky Writing Corner http://quirkywritingcorner.wordpress.com/
- Shannon A Thompson http://shannonathompson.com/
- Alesia blogs http://alesiablogs.wordpress.com/
This is me right now
soooooo I am only nominating 9 blogs.
Reblogged this on quirkywritingcorner and commented:
Wordpress offers a variety of awards which makes this site fun.
I’ve been following Opinionated Woman for several years. We’re in the same Writers Guild. She introduced me to WordPress and the wonderful world of blogging. Thank you for nominating me. I’m delighted.
Congratulations! You deserve it!
Thank you for nominating me. I’m surprised and delighted.
THANK YOU MY DEAR ONE–FOR “Nominating” ME FOR THE AWARD— I LOVED READING THE 7 THINGS ABOUT YA!!! 🙂 I WILL CHECK OUT THE OTHER BLOGGERS YOU ARE “Nominating”– THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME & MY BLOG ON MCS!!
Reblogged this on sondasmcschatter and commented:
NOW I NEED TO GET BUSY & FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR THE AWARD!!! THANK YOU –OPINIONATED WOMAN FOR “Nominating” ME FOR THE AWARD — YOU GET MY WEIRD ALSO!!!! 🙂
HEY GIRL— I FORGOT TO SAY HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY ON BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 THAT IS A LOT OF WORDS!!!! 🙂 hee hee
Thanks! I could believe it has been that long. Obviously I have a lot to say 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: When Characters Say Too Much or Too Little | Shannon A Thompson
Happy 3rd year blog anniversary dear and congratulations on this award as well 🙂
Thanks! I am glad you found me on this world wide web. I enjoy reading your posts 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: September Ketchup | Shannon A Thompson