From Amazon – About the product
- Clear away years of callouses. Make any cracks in the heel a thing of the past. Your feet can look like they did back before everything. There’s smooth beautiful skin still there, waiting to be revealed.
- Not painful nor irritating, our foot peeling mask works gently and safely. Application of our foot exfoliator takes minimal time and can be used while doing other things.
- Healthy feet can be yours, without a hassle.
- Working within 7-9 days, you’ll be amazed at the level of exfoliating possible. Layers of hard skin fall away, leaving only the softest to remain. It’s a baby foot peel for baby soft feet.
- Want to strut around in high heels? Got a pair of shoes that, before, you would never wear because of your feet? Clear away the bad skin and bring on something that looks good—no matter what shoes you wear.
I am so disappointed with this.
I should have known to stay away once I read the instructions. It says that after leaving the booties on for 90-120 minutes, wash your feet. Over the next few days, the “dead skin will peel off”.
Supposedly, the skin underneath will be soft and supple. I was leery of the “skin peeling” aspect, but I thought “How bad could it be?”
If you find yourself asking THAT question, stay away!
In reality, the skin on my feet have been peeling for more than a few days. If that sounds gross to you, imagine living it. Ugh!!!
After I showered each night, I was peeling skin off my feet and sweeping all this skin off of the floor. I have NEVER had my skin to peel like this.
Plus, the skin underneath was tender and felt raw.
I was not able to wear sandals because my feet looked horrible. It was hard to walk as it felt like I was walking on egg shells.
Thankfully, after all the skin from the “treatment” peeled off, my feet were back to normal.
I bought this because I thought I could save money instead of paying for a pedicure. I was wrong. This has been a horrible, traumatizing experience for me.