Thanks Rohan for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. Thanks for thinking of me 🙂
Questions to Answer
1. What is your favorite kitchen? My kitchen when hubby is cooking some of his seriously good eats
2. What you hate the most about people? I hate the senseless violence and cruelty against woman, children, animals… well, violence and cruelty period.
3 . Where would you travel first, if the money won`t matter? I would go to Japan the foodie capital of the world. Home of the ramen. Yum!
5. What is your favorite part of the day? Why? Nighttime because I get my best creative ideas when I am getting ready to go bed. It’s a blessing and a curse…
6. Where would you like to live? Belize- the birthplace of my Nana
7. What is one of the funniest things you have ever done? Sang karaoke with friends “Friends in low places” by Garth Brooks- it was pretty hilarious
8. Which movie is better than the book? Don’t know if that is ever possible!
9. What is your favorite song? Why? As Long As the Grass Shall Grow by Johnny Cash – it is a classic love song about the journey of two people who had to wait for their time to love. But once together, nothing will ever separate them and they will love “as long as the grass shall grow”…It gets me in my heart every time
10. What is the first thing on your bucket list? I don’t have a “bucket list” but I do have a “To Do list” and I want to go to Smithsonian in DC (I know! I cannot believe I have never been!)
11. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Mark Walberg is a HOTTIE – in the words of Dottie from Animaniacs “Hellooooo Nurse!” (am I the only one who remembers that show?)
Now to name
11 8 blogs well worth a visit and ‘nominate’ them in turn (supposed to name 11 but I only have 8 nominations)
I loved your comments. I would nominate your blog for the contest, but I haven’t figured out how to nominate anyone yet!!