If you are ever in Weaverville NC, you might be surprised about the variety of restaurants. I know I was!
Hubby and I were in the small town to stay at a bed and breakfast establishment. Since Weaverville is about 15-20 minutes north of Asheville, we expected that we would make the drive for dinner each night. We were pleasantly surprised.
Wherever you go, everyone have a great selection of beers and ciders on tap.
Here were two of our favorites:
- The pizza was delicious! Dough was on point! Perfect !!! There was a generous application of toppings.
- Our server Lee made sure we had everything we needed. Even though they were super busy, we were checked on multiple times and our drinks were constantly topped off.
Tip: On weekends/holidays prepare for a wait. Even the locals are trying to get a table to eat here. This place is popular with everyone.
- The wings were good however the Buffalo or not spicy.
- Our server was Taylor and was very attentive
- The Caesar salad had good croutons but the Parmesan was out of a bottle.
- The side salad was yummy minus the red onions.
- Looking at other tables and their orders, the pasta looks good and the pizza looks great.