The theme for May’s photo blogging challenge hosted by http://hoohaa.com/ was KEEPING BUSY. I had a lot of pictures to share with this challenge because I tried to stay active by trying a lot of different things .
Without further ado, here are my pictures on the theme.
Photo 1 – Squash Plants in the Garden
Photo 2 – Homemade Almond Milk
This was an easy project and uses 3 ingredients: almonds, water, sea salt.
- Soak 1/2 cup almonds overnight
- Blend in high speed blender with 2 cups water and a pinch of sea salt
- Strain through a cheesecloth
- Ready to use!!!!!
Photo 3 – made dandelion infused coconut oil
- Pick 4-5 cups of dandelion flowers
- Dry for 7-10 days on a cookie sheet
- Put flowers in a glass jar with coconut oil and let steep for 4-6 days in a warm location
- Strain flowers out and use oil in skin care recipes
Photo 4 – Lemon Herb Trout dinner
Photo 5 – Working from Home
While you’re there, please consider joining us next month! Participation is like taking on a low-stress photo assignment, which you can use to refine your photography skills. Any camera will do: your phone, a pocket-sized point and shoot, the DSLR that’s been gathering dust somewhere or a film camera. For each month’s theme, you’re asked to share five photos; the amount of accompanying text is up to you.