The theme for May’s photo blogging challenge hosted by http://hoohaa.com/ was KEEPING BUSY. I had a lot of pictures to share with this challenge because I tried to stay active by trying a lot of different things .
Without further ado, here are my pictures on the theme.
Photo 1 – Squash Plants in the Garden
Photo 2 – Homemade Almond Milk
This was an easy project and uses 3 ingredients: almonds, water, sea salt.
- Soak 1/2 cup almonds overnight
- Blend in high speed blender with 2 cups water and a pinch of sea salt
- Strain through a cheesecloth
- Ready to use!!!!!
Photo 3 – made dandelion infused coconut oil
- Pick 4-5 cups of dandelion flowers
- Dry for 7-10 days on a cookie sheet
- Put flowers in a glass jar with coconut oil and let steep for 4-6 days in a warm location
- Strain flowers out and use oil in skin care recipes
Photo 4 – Lemon Herb Trout dinner
Photo 5 – Working from Home
Check out the website to see the other bloggers’ submissions and interpretations of this theme. To quote another blogger GeoKs
While you’re there, please consider joining us next month! Participation is like taking on a low-stress photo assignment, which you can use to refine your photography skills. Any camera will do: your phone, a pocket-sized point and shoot, the DSLR that’s been gathering dust somewhere or a film camera. For each month’s theme, you’re asked to share five photos; the amount of accompanying text is up to you.